Tuesday, June 21, 2011

YAY OR NAY? Keep Calm and Press Delete

Keep calm and press delete
Source
ITS ONLY $5 AT TYPO BUT HOW DO I CARRY IT HOME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Yay or nay? 
I want it so much :(
but its red and my mum doesn't let me have red things LOL

I like shopping at Typo :) cos I always seem to find cheap things, instead of buying that, since there is a 30% off STOREWIDE sale I bought the 52 mini postcards - the one with the heart on it :) and I plan to like take photos of it, or stick it on my wall or.. something.

Anyways, what I really want is a "KEEP CALM and CARRY ON" poster on my bedroom door
AND THEN, when you open my door, and look inside, since my room is perpetually (what does this word mean?? I think I used it right) messy, it will say... wait for it....
 "NOW PANIC and FREAK OUT" because it is such a battlefield in there... yeah? I think it's the best idea I've ever had LOL. :)

I wish I could buy the whole shop. Ha. I think I might since I got a bonus from work :D

Anyways
blog to you soon, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment