Friday, May 6, 2011

I shall call you squishy and you shall be my squishyy.

Photo from oneslidephotography

Okay, a Nikon DSLR is not squishy, but I would love to own one and treat it like my baby. I don't know much about cameras or DSLRs but I'm willing to learn when I have one! People will probably go.. why would you want a DSLR for? Just get a normal camera! Well I do know the focusing is a lot different of DSLRs, the photos look different, and you can stand DSLRs on almost anything for a tripod. Also, the reason I'm willing to spend a bit on a DSLR is because the only camera I have at the moment... is on my phone. And the flash isn't great! My phone is the Nokia N97, and the Nokia N96 camera was a bit better, in my opinion. And also, it makes a really really loud noise when you take a photo... how embarassing! 

And so this is the one I want, the Nikon (pronounced Neye-kun.. I didn't know that LOL) D5100, successor of the D5000 and features a swivel screen! It's around 16MP and it has almost any entry-level (aka NOOB) photographer needs! It's better than the D3100, and so it's more expensive, because the D3100 is the most basic camera of the current range (I think). Then follows the D5100, which I'm willing to spend a bit more on :D. 

I really can't wait to get it! :) I might do like a photo challenge and the 365 day thing (which is QUITE a long time... 365 days...) But I'll see! I can't wait to get my hands on a DSLR! :) 

The D5000 is the model I wanted before. 

Nikon D5000

So does anyone have any other opinions? User reviews? What camera do you use? 
Would appreciate any comments down below :)
Cheers xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya, honey! I want to buy a DSLR too but then again... I'm saving up for my next holiday! ARGHHHHH! Damn this unlimited list of wants!!! :'(
    The camera looks and sounds great. I hope you end up getting it, and that it's not too heavy for you! HAHA :)

    I hope all has been well, love. xx

    ReplyDelete