Thursday, February 17, 2011

random photo blog

Just gonna dump all the photos I've taken in the past month or something here :)
if you got any questions, just ask in the comments! :D

$2 typo charity bag! it's really small and thin tho :(

buy 1 get 1 free from General pants co.

sunnies :)

sushi @ birkenhead point
$9.50!!!!

honey chicken @ birkenhead point

$14.88 boots from big w
BEFORE accessorising :)
after accessorising!

And these BAMF wedges! :D (they're BAMF to me okay?)

These are my first pair of wedges and I got them from Wittner! :) they were $170! like wow, most expensive shoes I've bought. SO. HOT. ;)


And I finally bought 3M Command hooks so I can put my moustache hooks up! yayyy! :)

Yup that's all the photos I've got to share with you?
Until next time! Take care!

2 comments: