Wednesday, December 15, 2010

(Ted,) I'm going to teach you how to live.

Day 15- Favorite life lesson


I really like deal about Nothing good happens after 2am rule (season 1) and I would want to prove it wrong one day ahahaha. But I also like The Platinum Rule: Never ever love thy neighbour. Like don't crap where you eat. Don't .. hmm I don't have another metaphor for that LOL. But if you ask me, I don't really like the Three Days Rule. I don't think that works. Call them whenever you feel like,  if they don't like what you feel like then how will you ever be comfortable around them? If you waited 3 days to call me, I'd probably think that you didn't care and that I'm ranked last and there's 3 days worth of things on your priorities list above me. But that's just me :)


YAY, day 15 done! Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment