Thursday, December 30, 2010

The last day.

Day 30 of the HIMYM 30 day challenge!
Favourite Barney Quote:

Omg there's so many from the "suit up", "what up" and the "It's going to be legen- wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY" There is just too many to choose from.
So I'm just going to list some of the best quotes from the legendary Barney Stinson :)

- "When I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead"
“In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story.”
- "(In a French accent) We are Swedish, we are so cool with our baguettes and our Eiffel Tower!"
- "God Lily, get your head out of your ass"
- "Surrounded by idiots, idiots!" 
- "I should feel tremours of psychatude rock through my body, like a seizure. That was like a declawed pregnant cat on a porch swing idly swatting at a fly on a lazy Sunday afternoon" 
- "How can an ant carry 20 times its own body weight... but root beer floats are still delicious? Are the two even related? Really?"

That's it for the challenge guys! Sorry you had to endure through it ahahah
Until next time! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment