Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HIMYM challenge days 27+ 28 + 29

Sorry I missed the challenge yesterday (and I just realised I missed it the day before :( )  guys! I knew I opened my dashboard once again for a reason but after blogging twice I completely forgot about the challenge! LOL.
Sorry I haven't updated them with pictures either! because I'm never on my computer anymore (which has the episodes) I've just been using my laptop. So I'll try google some pictures for this one xD.
Well without further ado, let's get to it.

Day 27 - Saddest HIMYM Moment

In The scorpion and the toad episode, Lily comes back and she confronts Marshall and asks him for forgiveness and to take her back. But he said no because she broke his heart so badly.
And at that moment I actually cried. No other HIMYM moment has made me cry besides this one, and I just think I'm really sensitive to love and the emotions around that, so I cried :'( lol.

and here's a screencap :)
Day 28 - Write a letter to Robin

Hey Robin,

I was just wondering, why is Canada a country?
I think that's all I have to say to you.
Oh wells.


Day 29 - Funniest HIMYM Scene.

This.
Sven making their debut appearance in Woo Girls. HILARIOUS. xD. I don't know what's the funniest, but this definately came into mind because it's one of my favourite episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment