Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas eve;

wow today I got out of the house at 7:40 and got home at around... 8:20?? I had 10 hours of work today!! and my legs are soreeeee as. I am so tired just sprawled over my bed and if there was a fire, I don't know if I have the strength to drag myself, this blob of soreness, out of the house.

Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS! hope you guys have a wonderful day :)

Day 24- Best Barney suit quote 


I have no idea. The only thing I can think of is Law Suit Up! xD lol but I will have a think about this. 
The next thing, is the song at the end of the 100th episode Suit vs Girls or something - Nothing Suits Me Like A Suit - and if that's a Barney 'quote' about suits, I'll say its that one!
*Sing the suit song!*


Well catch you later alligator! ;D xoxo ahahahah. im so lame xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment