Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Almost forgot: Challenge Accepted

It's DECEMBER! So I think I made a promise ages ago to do this challenge this month; I nearly forgot! But here I am :) So here's the post that will have the challenge in it and I'll do day one in a separate post :)
So here it goes! :) Hope you look forward to my answers; I might not actually do this everyday as sometimes I have other things to post and I don't want to bombard your dash/roll/whatever you have :) so yeah. Let's get started:


30 DAYS OF HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, 
NOW THAT'S A LEGEN-WAIT-FOR-IT-DARY CHALLENGE

Day 1- Favorite episode
Day 2- Best HIMYM moment/scene 
Day 3- Favorite main character 
Day 4- Favorite Lilipad/Marshmallow moment 
Day 5- Favorite Robin Sparkles song 
Day 6- Write a letter to Ted 
Day 7 - Favourite HIMYM Holiday Get Together
Day 8- Favorite guest character 
Day 9- Best group photo 
Day 10- Write a letter to Marshall 
Day 11- Least favorite/most annoying guest character 
Day 12- Best high-five moment 
Day 13- Least favorite main character 
Day 14- Favorite HIMYM tradition 
Day 15- Favorite life lesson
Day 16- Favorite “mother” moment 

Day 17- Write a letter to Barney 
Day 18- Best slap  
Day 19- Suit up or suit down? 
Day 20- Best Robin/Ted moment 

Day 21- Favorite HIMYM actor or actress 
Day 22- Write a letter to Lily 

Day 23- Worst HIMYM moment 
Day 24- Best Barney suit quote 

Day 25- HIMYM tradition you’d like to follow in your own life 
Day 26- Character you most relate to 
Day 27- Saddest HIMYM moment 
Day 28- Write a letter to Robin 
Day 29- Funniest HIMYM scene 
Day 30- Favorite Barney quote

courtesy of deannsprankle

*NOTES:
- I will only be doing Seasons 1 - 3 and maybe half of 4? because I stopped watching HIMYM after that
- If I skip some it's because I can't make up my mind, I'll try rewatching the series again and answering afterwards :)

OKAY LETS GO! NEXT POST :)

No comments:

Post a Comment