Thursday, December 16, 2010

16th

First off, happy 2 years to my beloved bf :). 2 years is a pretty long time for us, and like there was so many ups and downs, but in the end it will work out. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.
Feel sorry for our friends that are confused about of status from our breaks and all that but yeah :) we're the classic examples of teenage love I guess; but I won't say it's a bad thing. Well anyways, to the challenge:

Day 16- Favorite “mother” moment 
No idea. lol. I just remember the yellow umbrella (Stella?) and the ankle at Rachel Bilson's apartment. Nothing special. 
The end :)


Sorry this is such a fail post! 

Hmmm... ohhh! just a short time ago I made my first ebay purchase :) I bought a little purse thing and I find it sooo cute! Here's the link. If the sale is successful and I set my PayPal right, I'll be sure to take photos :) I know it's nothing big but yay :D

Now everyone enjoy your day! and the rest of the week :) Sorry this post was about nothing.
I'm drafting a post on books as gift ideas as I've seen some good ones lately so I'll be suggesting them! :)
alright laters xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment