Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vision of Feminity :) - HAUL

This is a haul, meaning it's stuff that I bought recently that I wanna share with you :) it's mostly girl stuff and I think only some girls are interested in this, so yeah. I wanna post it anyways cos it's MY BLOG :D

Today is hot isn't it? :)

I know people do these in videos, but who wants to hear me talk and watch me drop stuff everywhere? Oh and, I don't know how to put the pictures next to each other, I'll try because I don't want this to be a long post :)
Okay, so I cant :( I can't figure out how to do that, so here it goes.


Princess Highway skirt (it's really long because it goes from waist to knee) & belt - Vinnies


Garnier Mineral Deodorant/Anti-perspirant - $3 SALE from $4.08 - Big W
 I bought these because they are just sooo cute! And they smell pretty nice, there's 4 types; I bought Fresh and Ultra Dry (cos it's SUMMER! :D), I've yet to try them out. 

Makeup

* Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer in Can't bear to know innocence - 13mL $3 - Chemist Warehouse; it has a rubbery grip lid/holder which feels nice and won't slip :) better control I guess.
* Maybelline Instant Age Rewind: Under eye concealer in Dark - 11mL $5 - Chemist Warehouse; looks like a lipgloss tube with a super skinny 'mouth', like an echidna
* 2 x Lacura Automatic Twist up eyeliner pencils in Black and Charcoal - $4 each - ALDI; I know right, ALDI sounds so dodgy but they're alright. Sometimes my eye feels funny, but I'm not sure if it's due to a lack of sleep or if it's due to using it :S 

and last but not least; (because this cost me $15.85)
my lovely Vogue Italia - Fashion in 3D - Autumn/Winter Italy.
:):):) MIRANDA KERR loveliness :) 
fashionocity :) 

horay :) I can't believe I found it randomly in a newsagents in Burwood when I've been looking all over the city for this and GQ with Dianna Agron (<3), Cory Monteith and Lea Michele on the cover. Anyone know where I can get it? 

Anyways, gonna gets my GLEEK on now! Cos it's GLEEE TIME :D streaming it :)
have fun today! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment