Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Keep calm; it's only WW3.

Yeah, love me, I made this :)


Keep Calm and Carry On posters <3

Oh, so these are some variations of the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' posters which were made I think by the British Government when it was WWII to keep everyone calm and so they would resume their normal day activities. Now, a poster reminding me to keep calm during war WOULD NOT calm me down, I don't know how these are supposed to work but I love how now there's classy variations of them and I love them and want them for my room :) 
Just a fun bit of trivia incase you were wondering what the hell are these and why are they popping up
(There's a great little advice book called Keep Calm and Carry On which contains little ones which are quotes and inspirational messages, there's also a negative version but I can't remember what it's called at the moment :)) 

You can make your own here: keep-calm-o-matic

Stay safe, happy and KEEP CALM :)

2 comments:

  1. I love these little posters ;-D Fun fact, the British government never ended up actually issuing these posters up ~ they were only found a few years later by some dude who thought it would be a cool message to share with the world ! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, thank you for sharing that! :) Isn't that awesome? Now there's so many variations around and some of them are so funny :L

    ReplyDelete