Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just cos I didn't blog in 24 hours or something: random shizz.

I would love to have this tattoo

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcl7n819MP1qa0ka0o1_500.jpg 

but I already have something planned for my hip ;D.

mmm what else do I have to sayy? OH today I went to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part I) and I have to say the acting of course is amazing but the movie itself, well for me it was kinda killed cos it stopped halfway and the excitement was gone because I have to wait 8 months for the next movie. But other than that, of course it was good and worth it! It was a really fast 2 and a half hours too! Can't wait for the next one; it will complete my life :D. 

And I think I'm addicted to KFC Wicked Wings. ahaha. Good thing they're cheap and they come with meals :).

Well thanks for reading :) 
stay lovely and take care now :) xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. KFC Wicked Wings is absolute LOVE! I think I might go out and buy a pack right now... HAHA! ">.>
    xx

    ReplyDelete