Tuesday, November 9, 2010

FY FINISHED :):) + listography: things to do this summer

I finished my first official year of uni!!! (I don't know if I have to do summer semester, but, whatever) WOOOOOOO :):)

It is awesome that now I'm at uni, I actually get the whole summer off! :) so here's some stuff I'd be doing this summer :) wanna do them with me too?
  • exercise :) imma fatass - and remember, walking or just jogging or crunches for 10 mins per day is better than nothing :)
  • sort out my wardrobe
  • tumblr.
  • BEACH
  • cleaning/tidying my room even more.
  • look for a job/hopefully work
  • save money $$
  • take photos
  • tumblr.
  • bake cakes and cookies and everything nice
  • Catch up on BLEACH, NCIS, Hellcats, and start some new series :D
  • draw :) learn to draw
  • play my guitar/learn to play guitar :)
  • sing and learn to sing ... lots of learning :D
more to come :D
have a lovely holiday everyone! and bring on the SUMMER. (meteorologist predict that it will be really rainy and very below average weather due to la nina... bitch. lols . :( hope its not true!! :))

toOdles.

No comments:

Post a Comment