Friday, October 29, 2010

I want to have pretty things to take pretty photographs :D

This is my attempt of a pretty photo ahahas

gosh-whysopretty:

Submitted by framedthoughts

*Glasses - Typo - $10 - I lost the little oval silver thing of one side! Oh wells :(
*Ninny the Giraffe - City Beach - $2
*Hair Bows - Altogether ~$5 - Bargained it at Flemington Markets :D

Oh and also, I want a dslr camera so I can take pretty photos! Or a Diana camera for lomo :)

Nikon D5000 dslr! <3

Diana F lomography camera :)

Mmm that's all for now because my exam's tomorrow and I haven't studied! Cos I've pretty much given up hope, I mean, I can't fit 1 semesters worth of material into like a week, let alone 1-2 days! I wish I can focus on my other subjects instead.

Well have fun whereever you are :)
Lots of love, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment