Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hi

I won't be blogging alot for a while. Like, daily posts about my day and all. I was going to. I had some things lined up... but I don't think I wanna blog about them anymore.

I'm really afraid to do things nowadays... because I have so many memories I'm hiding. I have alot of things that I keep locked up now, in my head, and I try to avoid things that remind me of things inside that safe.
Like How I Met Your Mother, or my formal dress, or music.
I went 4 days without music guys! I actually did it. Like my own music. Well last night at a party I went to, there was a song being played which just made all those memories flood back. I think I'll just listen to house/trance/whatever-you-wanna-call-it music now on. No (not much anyways) lyrics, no thoughts, no pain.
I guess some things are unavoidable.
And probably inevitable.

I know right? I'm living my life in fear right? Like a person with a mental disorder (I've been learning about that in psychology...) well. I don't know. What do you want me to do? Not live?
Ha. I wish.

Anyways sorry about this post and the lack of blogs,
I have exams to study for anyways... don't you have exams to study for?
Lol, hope you don't. Well good luck everyone, take care xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment